I am very pleased to tell you that I will be playing drums in @PFTompkins’ @Varietopia this month at @LargoLosAngeles! This is a fantastic monthly variety show. If you have not been, you are blowing it, you goddamn idiot. What, do you hate comedy, great special guests, and great music? If you LIKE those things, you should come out to the show on Saturday, September 27th. If you hate those things, carry on with your dumb life as is.
The cutest cartoon series I’ve ever watched
A NEW SONG FOR THE WORLD
Man, the latest New Pornographers album sounds great so far.
1. What song has recently been stuck in your head?
2. What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the past few months?
Probably driving from Tennessee to Virginia, getting to a hotel at 4 AM, waking up at 9 AM, going to a family function, and leaving to go back to Tennessee at around 12:30 PM.
3.What movie has scared you the most?
Poltergeist. Though Jesus Camp was a close second.
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever read?
Okay, so, true story: I started this questionnaire yesterday, and since last night, I’ve been stuck on this fothermucking question. A few a years ago, a friend turned me on to a book written by a man who claimed to have experienced alien technology while in the military. I can’t remember the title, but I do have some choice quotes saved in a 5-year-old e-mail draft.
"It is allowed and can be bought, not just fable licenses."
"This intelligence had a sound you could hear."
"You are fast on matter"
"This learning truck is hollowed and full of smart books."
"It thunders the air with sound!"
"It also takes a lot of time, day to day, and patience with mechanical luck."
"It takes now ‘open sesame’ to the door, by brain thought and by looking at it to enter."
I swear I won’t stop until I’ve found this book again.
5. Would you get up at the mic at karaoke and sing by yourself?
I was once dragged up on stage by a former boss to sing “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling” by The Righteous Brothers with him. I’d never volunteer myself.
6. What are your thoughts on toes?
Most of them come in handy for walking, especially the two big ones. I know Quentin Tarantino has a thing for them.
7.How do you normally get ready for the day?
Sleep as late as possible, throw some clothes on and shamble off to work.
8. Do you eat breakfast? If so what do you normally eat?
See previous answer.
9. What is your ideal pet?
10. Have you royally fucked up your sleeping schedule this summer?
Mine hasn’t really been unfucked since middle school.
11. Are you excited for anything coming up in the next couple months?
The sun. I like when it comes up and I live another day.
My questions for you:
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever read?
See crazy alien shit from question 4.
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever watched?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
I can draw some C+ stick figures.
A Pusheen gif
Did you finish those errands?
Draw a picture of Mr. Krabs
Write a poem about Mr. Krabs.
The name’s Eugene Krabs
He loves money and children
Really just money
Your favorite gif
If you had to choose between being a space cop or cowgirl princess, which would you choose?
Probably Spacegirl Princess. She sounds way more folksy and down-to-earth…no pun intended.
Pick two or more songs that would make a really neat remix together.
See previous 2 youtube videos.
1. What is the circumference of your head?
2. List your two favorite symptoms of gout.
3. What is the worst song you’ve ever heard?
4. When you were younger, were you a child?
5. Can I call you tumblrweed?
6. When you are Supreme Ruler of Earth, who will you appoint as your House Subcommittee for Traffic Legislation Chairperson?
7. How is babby formed?
8. lol teh randoms!?!?!?111?!?!1?
9. What is the meaning of life?
10. How many questions have I asked so far? (freebie)
11. Write a math equation that yields an answer other than 17.
I don’t need glitter glue, I tell myself as I put it down, a single glitter glue tear rolling down my cheek
I never doubt your commitment to Sparkle Motion.
1. I Am A Cat-Shonen Knife
2. Stray Cat Strut-The Stray Cats
4. Nyan Cat
5. Memory- Cats
7. The Pussy Cat Song- Patty Andrews and Bob Crosby
8. Everybody Wants to Be A Cat- The Aristocats
9. Can’t Hug Every Cat- The Gregory Brothers
10. Cat Song- Liz Beebe
11. The Year of the Cat- Al Stewart
12. I’m A Stupid Cat!- Mike Polk Jr.
13. Tommy the Cat- Primus
Anyone wanna watch me draw?
blue-avenger *looks out windows*
The plot twist is that I was you all along.
I think that last picture actually describes my night last night fairly accurately.
Remind me to party with you more often.
"You can make about 75% more money with a cat on your head than you can with a cat on your shoulder."